Generate an application password in WordPress
To integrate Copymate with WordPress, you first need to create an application password in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress website of the page you want to integrate.
- Go to the Users tab in the main menu
- Select the Profile option (https://your-domain.com/wp-admin/profile.php)
- In the “Application Passwords” section, you will find the option to add a new application password name. Enter a description to easily identify this password in the future
- Click the “Add New Application Password” button to create a new application password
- WordPress will generate a unique application password. Copy it and save it in a secure location, as it won’t be displayed again
- After creating the application password, it’s important to click the “Update Profile” button to save the changes
Adding an application password to Copymate
- Log in to your account on copymate.app
- Go to the Projects
- Click on the three dots next to your project and select Integrations
- In the WordPress section, click Enable
- Now click on Settings
- Enter the domain name and your WordPress login. Make sure to include the appropriate protocol (http/https)
- Enter the previously generated Application Password
- Click on Save Settings
To ensure that you have integrated Copymate with WordPress correctly, go to Projects, then select the project of interest, and click on the WordPress tab.
If the integration was successful, your posts will be displayed there.